*Fast Translation
FreeTranslation.com
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Error (HTTP code 403)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Richard Choo View Drop Down

Quote Richard Choo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error (HTTP code 403)
    Posted: July 22 2010 at 8:29am
Hi

I just downloaded the Trial Pro version for the Mac and when I try to copy the www.which.co.uk website I get an immediate "Error (HTTP code 403)" which means access denied.  I can browse the wole site using Firefox and WebCopier can download www.iLounge.com without problem so I change the agent identification to Safari, Anonymous, and Netscape without success.  I am ready to buy your product if I can resolve this problem.  Thank you in advance for any assitance you can offer and I look forward to any responses.

Best Regards

Richard
Kirill View Drop Down
Support Team
Support Team

Quote Kirill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2010 at 11:20pm
Richard,

I was testing this site (entered "www.which.co.uk" in the wizard) and didn't get a single HTTP 403 error.

- Did you try to download the whole site, or just a specific section (what is its URL)?
- What was the URL (shown in the Log) that produced HTTP 403?
- Can you send your project file .wcj for testing?

Thanks,
Kirill K.
MaximumSoft Corp. Support Team
kha View Drop Down

Quote kha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2011 at 11:59pm
Same problem for me :
I juste bought a licence of isaveweb on my ipad. I wanted to download on my ipad my entire portfolio, which is a less-than-three-levels web site, and I bought the pro licence to avoid having to click every single page of my web. On the abstract it says that the app could download up to three levels, but on the apps, only two levels are allowed !!
Now, the foum says I need to install webcopier and purchase another licence for this soft. I tried Webcopier on mac, but I get an Error 403.
The url is the following :

http://portfolio.3818.com.ar/

I tried with the / and without, I tried sitesucker with the same url and it worked fine.

Here are my questions :

1) What should I do for Webcopier to download the web site ?
2) is there's any way to download the three levels depth web site directly from the iPad
3) Can I send html pages directly to my iPad without having to connect to the iPad through safari ?

So far, I can only regret having paid 3.99 Euros for the app !

Thanks for a prompt answer
Kha

Kirill View Drop Down
Support Team
Support Team

Quote Kirill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2011 at 8:21pm
is there's any way to download the three levels depth web site directly from the iPad

YES. Tap on the Levels wheel numbers, if you have problems scrolling them.
Like, tap on number "2", then on number "3".

Can I send html pages directly to my iPad without having to connect to the iPad through safari ?

YES. Put you html pages in single ZIP archive, and upload that archive from Safari on your desktop computer, when the app is "Sharing" files.
Kirill K.
MaximumSoft Corp. Support Team
 Post Reply Post Reply