Before forms can be used with Forms-2-Go app, they need to be converted into HTML format
Solution #1 – Do It By Yourself
– Convert existing form into HTML format
- If you have Word (or Excel) form, open it in Microsoft Word (or Microsoft Excel), and Save it as "Web page (*.htm, *.html)" file with ".html" extension.
- If you have PDF form, open it with Adobe Acrobat (not Acrobat Reader), and Save it as "HTML Web Page" file with ".html" extension.
– Examine saved HTML file
- Make sure that HTML form layout corresponds to your original form;
- The Forms-2-Go app supports the following controls
within HTML forms:
(<input id=" some_id_1" type="text" />)
(<input id="some_id_2" type="checkbox" >)
(<input id="some_id_3" type="radio" >)
(<textarea id=" some_id_4">)
- Make sure that each control (text field, checkbox, radio button or text area) has unique
(within the form) "id"
- If the form uses images
(like logos), please makes sure that these images are embedded inside the form
(and not stored as separate files) by using Data URI scheme
- If needed, make required changes in HTML file;
- Make sure that file has ".html" extension.
– Package HTML form for Forms-2-Go app
- Please follow this post instructions
Solution #2 – Use Professional Help
We can do all
conversion and packaging steps for you
, for a reasonable fee.
Please contact our Sales Team
for more information.
Edited by administrator - April 18 2011 at 11:24am