How to Upload website to Sites-2-Go
Joined: October 01 2003
Location: United States
Topic: How to Upload website to Sites-2-Go
Posted: June 22 2011 at 9:34am
If you have website source files, you can upload them to Sites-2-Go app by following these steps:
Make sure that :
- website uses relative HTML links;
- all HTML links use file names with exactly same case (lower case, upper case, or mixed case) as the files stored on your disk;
- open website in your desktop computer browser, and confirm that it can be browsed when loaded from local disk.
Put all website files in a single ZIP archive by keeping website relative directories.
Upload ZIP archive to your iPhone/iPad either through iTunes or by WiFi from your desktop computer web browser.
- Connect iPad to your computer using the included Dock Connector to USB cable.
- Launch iTunes or later on your computer.
- Select your iPhone/iPad from the Devices section of iTunes.
- Click the Apps tab and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Under the File Sharing section, select Sites-2-Go
- Click the "Add…" button, locate ZIP archive (.zip) file on your computer, and click the "Choose" button.
- The selected archive will be copied to the app on your iPad immediately.
- Tap "Upload" button on your iPhone/iPad and then tap "iTunes" tab.
- ZIP archive will be picked up by Sites-2-Go app and automatically unzipped.
From desktop computer browser
- Tap "Upload" button on your iPhone/iPad and then tap "Web Browser" tab.
- Tap "Start Accepting files" button.
- The app will show IP address that needs to be entered in web browser on desktop computer.
- In desktop web browser click "Upload" button and select ZIP archive.
- The file will be transferred from desktop computer to iPhone/iPad.
- Once upload is completed, the app will automatically unzipp the archive.
Edited by administrator - June 22 2011 at 9:39am
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Copyright © 1999- MaximumSoft Corp.
All Rights Reserved.