Please uncheck "Allow to redirect" option in "WebCopier Options / Advanced" window.
Here is what’s happening:
- As an example, page http://www.devbuzz.com/mp/ contains multiple
links, like this
- This link will be downloaded because it has the same server name as
the starting URL. You have also created URL filter "including" all
files from http://devbuzz.com/.
- But, when WebCopier will try to download this link, the web server
will redirect it to a new page
http://www.buy.com/retail/Product.asp?sku=10384955& ;SearchEngine=CJaffiliate&Type=CJ&Keyword=10384955&a mp;Category=Comp&adid=17662
, which is located on a different server.
- During redirection, WebCopier does NOT check URL filters and will start downloading from http://www.buy.com.
- Un-checking the "Allow to redirect" option will prevent the redirects and should fix the problem.!--
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymRealOnUnload != null)
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymRealOnUnload = window.onunload;
window.onunload = SymOnUnload;
SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum