*Fast Translation
FreeTranslation.com
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paid but can’t download software!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Spinner View Drop Down

Quote Spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paid but can’t download software!
    Posted: July 12 2006 at 12:59am

I have re-posted this from another topic so as to get an answer. When I first filled in the feedback/support form, the server was down, so perhaps that is why the "Continue" button from the Paypal confirmation page didn't load...

I just purchased this product via Paypal. Although I have the receipt, there was no automated email with registration details. I sent an email to paypal@maximumsoft.com, as the form on the sles support page will not go through. It says "Server cannot process your request. Please try again later". How convenient.

The "Continue" button in the final Paypal dialogue box wouldn't open any web pages. Moreover, there is nowhere to actually download the trial version either! I bought the software on trust (on the basis of the screen shots) and now I am utterly demoralised.

There is no phone number to talk to a human being. I feel like I've been ripped off by an online scam.

Could you please give me the details to register. Once I receive a reply on this forum, with a monitored email address, I will send my email with a copy of the Paypal receipt. I note that the only thing that happened flawlessly was the debiting of my credit card (I checked with my online banking site).

Thanks

Michael.

administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2006 at 4:52pm
Please contact us at "sales*AT*maximumsoft*DOT*com".
 Post Reply Post Reply