*Fast Translation
FreeTranslation.com
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Registration? Where is it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bdurfee View Drop Down

Quote bdurfee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Registration? Where is it?
    Posted: February 04 2005 at 2:40pm
I just purchased the registration through PayPal. When it completed, it came back to your page. It has not given me a registration code on your site, via email, or otherwise. Where is the registration information so that I can continue to use the product?

B. Durfee
Kirill View Drop Down
Support Team
Support Team

Quote Kirill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2005 at 4:53pm

In about 5 minutes after your order was processed by PayPal, youíll receive an automated email message with the registration information.

Please be aware that the message will be send to email address you have registered with PayPal, which may not be your current address.

If you didnít receive the registration email within 15 minutes after you submitted the order, please contact our Sales Team at http://www.maximumsoft.com/contacts/sales.html

Kirill K.
MaximumSoft Corp. Support Team
bdurfee View Drop Down

Quote bdurfee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2005 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Kirill

In about 5 minutes after your order was processed by PayPal, youíll receive an automated email message with the registration information.

Please be aware that the message will be send to email address you have registered with PayPal, which may not be your current address.

If you didnít receive the registration email within 15 minutes after you submitted the order, please contact our Sales Team at http://www.maximumsoft.com/contacts/sales.html

I just wanted to say thank you for such a quick response. I got the email just as you said that I would.

B. Durfee
S_Mahnich View Drop Down
  Quote S_Mahnich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2005 at 5:27pm
We have our registration code - so what are supposed to do with it now? Do we have to download a non-trial version? There does not apepra to be anywhere within the prograam to simply enter the code to register it ... hte links in the software simply send us back to the purchase maximimsoft website ... What are we missing here? this is the only post that came close to having a keyword for registration. Thanks
Sales View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote Sales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2005 at 2:05pm

All our products have specially built registered (non-expired) version for user that have purchased the products. Download links of these versions are not publicly available on our web site.

After customer order is processed, the customer will receive an automated email with registration information, including registered version download link. Then the customer needs to download and install the registered version (by replacing trial version).

Later on, if you need to reinstall or update registered version, please request the download link by filling this form
http://www.maximumsoft.com/contacts/upgrade.html

Sales Team
pilothawk View Drop Down
  Quote pilothawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 6:29pm
yeah where is it??? I have waited for the automated mail, and have asked tech support for the registration mail, and still don't have it? So where is it?
Sales View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote Sales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 10:22am

pilothawk,

Have you received the registration information?
If not, what is the email address you've used to purchase our product?

Sales Team
Spinner View Drop Down

Quote Spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2006 at 8:07am

I also just purchased this product via Paypal. Although I have the receipt, there was no automated email with registration details. I sent an email to paypal@maximumsoft.com, as the form on the sles support page will not go through. It says "Server cannot process your request. Please try again later". How convenient.

The "Continue" button in the final Paypal dialogue box wouldn't open any web pages. Moreover, there is nowhere to actually download the trial version either! I bought the software on trust (on the basis of the screen shots) and now I am utterly demoralised.

There is no phone number to talk to a human being. I feel like I've been ripped off by an online scam.

Could you please give me the details to register. Once I receive a reply on this forum, with a monitored email address, I will send my email with a copy of the Paypal receipt. I note that the only thing that happened flawlessly was the debiting of my credit card (I checked with my online banking site).

Thanks

Michael.

Post Reply Post Reply