Please follow these steps to save a copy of a website in PDF format:
- Use WebCopier to download a copy of the website to your disk.
- Press on "File / Print / Print Web Site" menu to prepare the site for one-click-printing.
- Once WebCopier finishes the printing reparation, you’ll use "Print" window.
- Now, instead of sending output to actual printer, you can send it to a virtual PDF printer driver.
- The PDF printer driver will ask you to enter PDF file name.
- The downloaded copy of the website will be saved in the PDF file.
- PDF printer driver
- In Windows, you’ll need to have PDF printer driver installed before starting this process. You can find PDF printer driver on the Internet, some of these drivers, like PDFCreator, are FREE.
- Mac OS X already comes with build-in PDF printing capability.
- Many Linux distributions also include build-in PDF printing capability.
- For better PDF quality, you may need to ask your default browser to print background images:
- In Windows, open Internet Explorer "Internet Options / Advanced" window and check "Printing / Print background colors and images" option.
- In Mac OS X, open Safari "Preferences" window and check "Print background images" option.
- In Linux, use Firefox "File / Page Setup" menu and check "Print Background (colors and images)" option.