*Fast Translation
FreeTranslation.com
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Problem using webcopier through a proxy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fievebr View Drop Down

Quote fievebr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem using webcopier through a proxy
    Posted: June 05 2008 at 5:31am
Hi everybody,

I just installes webcopier successfully. Unfortunately, I cannot use because when I start to download a web site (I created a new project) it tells me HTTP code 407 which is the requirement for proxy authentification. In the settings (project and program) I filled all the data for the use the proxy.

What is the problem ?

Thanks for your help

Bruno
jakky11 View Drop Down

Quote jakky11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2012 at 1:15am
This powerful offline browser to record websites With support for proxy servers .

massachusetts website design

Edited by jakky11 - October 20 2012 at 1:16am
daniel27d View Drop Down

Quote daniel27d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:11pm
This may well be the ideal way,replica swiss wyler watches, but it does not seem as excellent as well as is actually no spot close to certain like a hand-applied for parties. Here, we're going to learn strategies to create mehndi patterns for parties and in the locations you might find totally free of charge mehndi patterns to download. Creating your individual individual mehndi pattern is really quite easy in the event you include a creativeness. It doesn't demand lots of creative experience,swiss jacob & co replica watches, basically imagination. The majority of standard derive from rather simple types: circles, triangles at the same time as lines would be the standard. These kinds of styles may well be put with each other to create a seriously elaborate salong with really spectacular . Within West world, mehndi is treated solely getting an art type with no a practice, there are not any rules or regulations. There isn't any explanations relating to the unique mehndi types or mehndi styles, there aren't any "guidelines" in regards to what you possibly can or even cannot do. Merely have enjoyment! I prefer to pick a single design and style being the actual "prominent" in the notion at the same time as strengthen with it following that. The mehndi styles for parties can simply always be carried out on the exterior and even the particular palm from the hand, or perhaps this may possibly also be utilized all through portion anyplace on the entire physique. 相关的主题文章: http://www.zhenanwang.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=389364&fromuid=156264 http://tms.k12.pkudl.cn/k12/hxbbs/viewthread.php?tid=2013036&extra= http://www.lqwhg.com/Review.asp?NewsID=54
dorislu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote dorislu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2014 at 3:55am
ping g20 irons It’s an unusual combination. Though the seasons are different, summers are working offseasons for both sports.

TaylorMade SLDR Irons Senior (50 and older) 2x2 tournament at Silo Ridge Golf and Country Club. $180 per team, 9 a.m. shotgun start. Each team has four players. Each player will play six holes with every other member of the team in a two-man scramble format, and will add the two scramble scores together on each hole.

taylormade speedblade irons Stay connected to your valuables with GlobaTrac’s palm-sized Trakdot Luggage Tracker. Compatible with any cellular device, it fits in your checked luggage, allowing you to track it from check-in to baggage claim. A Bluetooth function allows you to locate your luggage within 30 feet, eliminating the "is that my bag?" waiting game at the carousel.

ping g20 driver If loving the course creates any positive energy, then Lefty has it going into the U.S. Open. He has made no secret of his appreciation for the renovations at Pinehurst, and feels the setup suits his style of play and even offers him an advantage
 Post Reply Post Reply